Mostly-Harmless-MikeMostly-Harmless-Mike

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Steak Knife Steak Knife

well...

It was okay, ill give it that. It kept my attention for most of the duration but I kinda think that this is something more for youtube than newgrounds. Whatever.

: L Gets Mad : : L Gets Mad :

Woga Woga

Yeah I have no idea what thats all about but it looked awesome, and for some reason amused me. Keep Up the good work and stuff.

Mostly Harmless Mike

(Check you inbox and stuff im sending you something...)

Kero-the-boy-killer responds:

Thank you very much, i'm glad you liked it ^^

cheddar cheese! code red! cheddar cheese! code red!

Needs work...

Well, it was an ok animation but it needs a couple of things:
1. Real Voice Acting
2. Slightly Longer Storyline
3. Better fight scene
Let me explain. The concept was sound and had some real posibility, but the story didn't explain its self well enough. If you had added real voice acting and more leading up to the massacare, it would have flowed better. Also it would have been more funny if the fight scene was longer and the cheddar did something more intresting than just shooting (spoofing the Martix or Scarface would work). Do that to make it better! If you want I'd be willing to help rebuild this animaion (send me a PM if your intrested).

Mostly Harmless Mike

Robotcow responds:

the voice acting is probably getting done TONIGHT so yea thats covered, and ive been thinking about adding an extra scene, i dont want to revamp this flash just yet, but in a few months sure, maybe. and yes, i will stay funky.

A Bit of Valentine's Day A Bit of Valentine's Day

Ehh..

It was an ok animation, not bad for a beginner. Hey where do you go to school??? Would you happen to be in Colorado Springs at Coronado High... Cause that’s our mascot! If you are a Coronado Cougar, awesome. If you are not: YOU STOLE OUR MASCOT YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!!!
Keep up the good work!

Mostly_Harmless_Mike

SeeInTheDark responds:

Thanks. I've had flash since last October, and I am slowly learning!
I go to Clark Middle. Sorry I stole your mascot ;)

Pants Off Men Pants Off Men

Nice, love the random. Keep up tha good work!

Nice, love the random. Keep up tha good work!

0019 responds:

Random is always yay! Thanks!